We’re always excited about Christmas here at G!&A headquarters, but even more so this year as we have a lovely few fairs lined up and some great stocking fillers. See below for all the details, which will be updated as we get more information from one or two of the organisers. Though not a conscious choice we seem to have stuck to South Devon for our Christmas season this year and we will not be straying over the border into Cornwall at all – we’ll definitely make a point of popping over in the New Year. We wanted to do a couple of local markets here in Plymouth, but you will also be able to find us in Brixham, Kingsbridge and Exmouth. And don’t forget if you can’t make it to any of these fairs you can always find a selection of our products at Devonport Live Cafe and Rockpool Trading in The House that Jack Built.
- Saturday 7th November, 10:00-16:00 – Sherwell Church Christmas Fair, North Hill, Plymouth
- Sunday 15th November, 9:30-15:00 – Pretty Posh Christmas Fair, Exmouth Pavilion
- Friday 20th November 17:30-21:30 – Jeremiah’s Journey Christmas Craft & Gift Fayre, Boringdon Park Golf Club, Plympton
- Saturday 28th November, 10:00-19:00 – Brixham Christmas Market, Scala Hall Brixham
- Friday 4th December, 10:30-15:30 – Campus Christmas Market, Roland Levinski Building, Plymouth University
- Saturday 5th December – Kingsbridge Celebrates Christmas, Fore Street & surrounding area
Hope to see you somewhere soon!